43 Media Stars Ignore Holocaust 4 10-Million Inner-City Kids

johnkarls

43 Media Stars Ignore Holocaust 4 10-Million Inner-City Kids

Post by johnkarls »

Q&A-21 asks whether, if a Holocaust were taking place in the United States today, the US Supreme Court would agree to hear the case.

There is a Holocaust occurring in the U.S. today for America’s inner-city children – as we have agreed every time we have discussed the issue (1/13/2010 – 5/13/2009 – 1/14/2009).

And the US Supreme Court did in fact decline this past year to hear Karls v. Goldman Sachs, et. al., which involved the destruction of lives of 10 million of those American inner-city children (vs. only 6 million lives destroyed in the World War II Holocaust) resulting from both the Unconstitutional Denial of Due Process of Law and also the Unconstitutional Denial of Equal Protection of the Law by both the US District Court (Northern District, California) and the Ninth Circuit in a manner that produced a substantive result diametrically opposed to well-settled law. (Please see Q&A-22).

There is no other safeguard against the destruction of the lives of those 10 million American inner-city children!!!

For the naïve reader who might think that the American media might raise a “hue and cry,” the following letter was sent to 43 news-media stars requesting their assistance.

The 43 news-media stars included every African-American I could think of.

The list of the 43 news-media stars was/is set forth at the end of the letter.

Virtually all of the recipients of the letter read it, as evidenced by a wave of requests for a week or so from Who’s Who to renew my authorization to include my bio in Who’s Who in America and Who’s Who in the World (which I had not authorized since 2003 and did not this time either).

None of the 43 news-media stars accorded the 10 million American inner-city children the requested “Equal Protection Of The Media”!!!

Goldman-v816-MediaLetter.doc
(80.5 KiB) Downloaded 314 times

Even if an apologist argues that a prominent member of the media can't be expected to read an 8.5-page letter about a Holocaust currently destroying the lives of 10 million American inner-city children, the letter was followed up 17 days later WITH A 2-PAGE LETTER.

Again there was a wave of requests for a week or so from Who’s Who to renew my authorization to include my bio in Who’s Who in America and Who’s Who in the World (which was once more refused).

But again, no requested “Equal Protection Of The Media” occurred!!!

Goldman-v902-MediaLetter.doc
(49.5 KiB) Downloaded 275 times

So what do we know about barriers to a 10-million person Holocaust in the America of today???

There are none – since all that need be done is to intimidate and/or bribe 4 judges, which is a small task for 4 hit men to undertake.

AaronStander
Site Admin

Re: 43 Media Stars Ignore Holocaust 4 10-Million Inner-City Kids

Post by AaronStander »

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Question At The End Of The Quiz
Date: Mon, January 3, 2011 5:33 am EST
To: John Karls
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

John,

I think the reason no one has responded to your letters is that the numbers are so fantastical ($84 billion at stake and the lives of 10 million California inner-city children) that your story appears to be completely implausible. You are probably being dismissed as a nutter.

The above is not a criticism of anything you have done or haven't done. Rather, I'm trying to figure out why you haven't garnered the support you deserve.

Best, Aaron

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: Question At The End Of The Quiz
Date: Tue, January 4, 2011 10:31 am GMT+1
To: Aaron Stander
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Aaron,

I disagree completely!!!

The reason for providing (1) the biographical references and (2) the information about organizations/individuals contacted (e.g., the National "I Have A Dream"® Foundation, IHAD-San Francisco and IHAD-Los Angeles, and the 51 inner-city clergy from San Francisco, Oakland and Los Angeles whose identities even a cub reporter should be able to ascertain) and (3) the details about the lawsuits themselves which are easy enough to check on the web sites of the various courts involved -- was to avoid being dismissed as a nutter.

Indeed, the burst of requests following each letter to the 43 American news-media stars that was received from Who's Who to renew my authorization for listings in Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the World proves that the 43 recipients of the media letters were reading what they received!!!

And you should be willing to concede that all of them are top-notch investigative reporters (or at least once were), so they cannot be excused on the basis that they didn't know how to investigate!!!

My opinion, since you at least impliedly asked for it, is that the 43 American news-media stars are no different than the so-called "Good Germans" during World War II.

In other words, Holocausts (both then and now) happen because supposedly-good people don't want to become involved.

My best to Mary K!!!

Your friend,

John K.

PS - On second thought, the 43 American news-media stars are far more despicable than the so-called "Good Germans" during World War II because, unlike the "Good Germans" during World War II, the 43 American news-media stars didn't have to worry about being thrown into one of Hitler's concentration camps if they had done the right thing!!!

Reading Liberally Editorial Note:

One of our weekly newsletter recipients, Aaron Stander is a life-long friend who retired after a career as a University English Professor to live in Interlochen MI where his parents had had a vacation home duuring his childhood; Aaron has since become a very successful author of mystery novels set in the surrounding area.

Return to “Participant Comments - Making Our Democracy Work by US Supreme Ct Justice Stephen Breyer - Jan 12th”