Site Admin

Human Sacrifice – 10 Million Victims

Post by solutions »

---------------------------- Original Message -----------------------------
Subject: Human Sacrifice – 10 Million Victims
Date: Fri, July 24, 2020 3:51 pm MST
To: ReadingLiberally-SaltLake@johnkarls.com
Attachment:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John,

I have just finished reading your suggested answers to the second short quiz for our August 12th meeting.

At the beginning of your Answer G which deals with our authors’ “Big Step No. 2” you say: “Composing this answer… was one of the most heart-breaking experiences in my entire life!!!”

Your “heart break” was apparently caused by re-discovering that your new idol of less than a week -- Nicholas Kristof who, together with his wife, were the co-authors of our focus book -- was one of the 43 news-media superstars who refused 3 requests to “shine a light” on the lawsuits described in Sections 4 and 5 of www.ReadingLiberally-SaltLake.org entitled “Inner-City Holocaust and America’s Apartheid ‘Justice’ System (In Honor of Jonathan Kozol and In Memory of John Howard Griffin).”

As documented in those sections, each of the 43 news-media superstars knew that even one of them lifting a single finger might have been sufficient to save 10 million inner-city children “from a fate worse than death.”

So how do you explain the fact that all 43 news-media superstars shunned the plight of the 10 million inner-city children and ignored the 3 pleas that each received “to lift a finger” on their behalf -- as documented in the fourth posting of Section 4 of www.ReadingLiberally-SaltLake.org?

BTW, your suggested answers to the second short quiz gloss over the fact that 21 of the nation’s top politicians starting with President Obama also received 3 requests to help the 10 million inner-city children -- in their cases by filing amicus curiae (“friend of the court”) briefs with the U.S. Supreme Court for which the “question presented for review” was --

“Can state court judges order their decisions which they know are diametrically-opposed to well-settled law, not to be published or cited (a strategy labeled ‘the segregated toilet’ in correspondence with 51 inner-city clergy who represent the 10 million inner-city children who have been disclosed from the outset as the ‘real parties at interest’ in this law suit) in order to flush away the rights of the 10 million inner-city children without disturbing the rights of first-class American citizens -- without violating the ‘Equal Protection of the Law’ requirement of the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution?”

So don’t you think you were being unduly hard on Nicholas Kristof?

After all, doesn’t President Obama share some of the blame?

As well as the other 42 news-media superstars and the other 20 governmental officials who also condemned the 10 million inner-city children to “a fate worse than death”?

Your friend,

Solutions

---------------------------- Original Message -----------------------------
Subject: Re: Human Sacrifice – 10 Million Victims
Date: Sat, July 25, 2020 3:20 pm MST
To: Solutions
Attachment:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Solutions,

Your question about blame sharing is interesting.

After all, the real HOLOCAUST involved “only” (which I trust you will not read callously) 6 million Jews who were killed and, accordingly, spared “a fate worse than death.”

So I take it that your question about blame sharing in the World War II context might be phrased -- “Isn’t it true that Hitler wasn’t such a bad fellow because he shared responsibility for the Holocaust with Göring, Himmler, Göbbels, et al.?”

Your first question about how I explain the fact that all 43 news-media superstars shunned the plight of the 10 million inner-city children and ignored the 3 pleas that each received “to lift a finger” on their behalf could be expanded to include the 21 top politicians starting with President Obama and including, inter alia, four of my representatives as a resident of San Francisco CA --

1. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi representing San Francisco,

2. California’s U.S. Senator, then and now -- Dianne Feinstein,

3. California’s former U.S. Senator (1992-2017) -- Barbara Boxer, and

4. Gavin Newsome (now Governor of California but then Mayor of San Francisco).

As you know I do not like to engage in “conspiracy theories” when I do NOT know the facts so I will leave you with some questions to consider --

1. Do you recall that our 1/17/2007 meeting focused on my recommendations of Senator Barack Obama’s “The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream” (Crown Publishing 2006) and “Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance” (Times Books 1995)?

2. Do you recall that our 1/17/2007 meeting took place when Senator Obama had been in the Senate for only two years AND BEFORE he announced his candidacy for President? Though, admittedly, after he was “nominated for President” by Oprah Winfrey?

3. Do you recall how on 1/17/2007, everyone was excited when I explained that after Senator Obama had graduated from Harvard Law School (where he was President of the Harvard Law Review), he had spent his career as a “community organizer” on Chicago’s “South Side” where we had had more than half-a-dozen “I Have A Dream”® programs in the 1990’s that had produced such stupendous results?

4. Because everyone thought that as a “community organizer,” Senator Obama had to be intimately familiar with the stupendous results of the “I Have A Dream”® programs in the “community” he claimed to be “organizing”?

5. And because everyone thought that if elected President, Senator Obama would proceed to do everything humanly possible to provide IHAD- and IHAD-style programs for as many of America’s inner-city children as possible?

6. Do you recall that at many of our meetings, we observed that the mainstream media was constantly acting as a “Praetorian Guard” protecting President Obama – vis-à-vis which we did not object but merely marveled?

7. When the 2009-2011 litigation against 15 of the world’s largest financial institutions for the $84 billion that they owed me and that had long since been pledged in legally-binding fashion to provide IHAD and IHAD-style programs for the 10 million inner-city children was underway, was the nation in the depths of the 2008-2011 financial meltdown for which President Obama signed into law in January 2009 a substantial “bailout” for those same financial institutions?

8. So is it possible that President Obama presided over a modern-day “human sacrifice” (your terminology) of 10 million inner-city children as part of his bank “bailout”?

9. And that President Obama’s “Praetorian Guard” once again protected him without a single murmur?

10. And turning the tables on you, how else do you explain the failure of news-media superstars to investigate such a tragedy?

11. After all, isn’t that why Pulitzer Prizes are awarded?

12. And in the case of Nicholas Kristof, wasn’t he especially equipped to do so by virtue of being an attorney (having earned a law degree with a coveted “first” from Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar)?

13. Shouldn’t you have addressed your questions to Nicholas Kristof, et al., and President Obama, et al.?

I trust you won’t treat questions 6-12 as rhetorical.

Your friend,

John K.

PS – You are right in your third paragraph that one of the most heart-breaking experiences of my entire life was the toppling of Nicholas Kristof from his pedestal as my idol of less than a week.

The only comparable HEART BREAK in my entire life was described in the body of my e-mail above regarding how I had installed Barack Obama as one of my greatest idols in 2007 and then heart-brokenly acknowledged in the materials posted on www.ReadingLiberally-SaltLake.org for our 9/6/2017 meeting --

That an appropriate epitaph for President Obama would be --

American’s First “Token” Black President
He “Knew His Place” on The Establishment’s "Plantation"
He Condemned 10 MILLION Inner-City Children to “A Fate Worse Than Death”

Return to “Participant Comments – "Tightrope: Americans Reaching For Hope" by Pulitzer-Prize Winners Sheryl WuDunn and Husband, NY Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof – Aug 12”